Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Education by

1 Answer

0 votes

It will depend on your academic performance space availability

If your academic records does not look impressive, they will not allow it.

if there is no space left in the program you want to apply, you can change.

IF both factors are positive, then you can change

So what exactly is the procedure involved? For example who do you see, when should it be done, are you to pay any money, etc.
You  first speak to the head of your department then the dean of your faculty or college
Josh you can only change within the same faculty and not inter faculty. For that you have go see the head of your faculty and then the dean of students.
asked Oct 15, 2020 in Education by anonymous Can I divert from NRM to Computer Engineering
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

274k users