This are my questions:
(1) A car covers 180m in (t-1) seconds and 324m in (t 3) seconds. If it is traveling at a constant speed, calculate the value of t.
(2) Given that 1/m=t-1/n, make n the subject of the formula.
(3) Find the dimensions of a rectangle whose perimeter and area are 46cm and 112cm square.
(4) A ship sails 5km due west and then 7km due south. Find correct to the nearest degree, its bearing from the original position.
(5) The semi -inter-quartile range of a distribution is 20. If the upper quartile is 96, find the lower quartile. (6) solve the inequality: 3(2-3x) <1- 2x/3. (7) simplify :1/x 5- 2(x 2)/x square-25. straight answers is OK