Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

Hello I completed Sandwich diploma in basic education last year at uew. I would like to apply for Sandwich degree in basic education at uew this year but my certificate is not in. Can i apply? And if yes how can I?

1 Answer

0 votes

Unfortunately, you  need your certificate to apply.

What you can do is to request for your transcript, and then take it to the UEW admissions Office for direct application.

No related questions found

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

270k users