Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in General Information by

1 Answer

0 votes

If you obtained your BA from the university of education winneba, then you might have a chance but if you did not, then you can only get work at a public JHS. WHY WOULD YOU TEACH WITH YOUR DEGREE ANYWAY?

Read the the answer to your earlier question to know the job prospects of your degree

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

274k users