Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

Please amfree, l need your answer, l just completed in 2009 and had the ff grade for GBCE certificate accounting c,economics b,costing b,English e,maths f,social a and inter science c and have the wassce in core maths which l failed to rewrite Nov Dec and got c6.Amfree, l want to apply for mature exam at a UEW for the academic year 2017/2018.Can l apply there, if yes, what should l learn, so that I will be ready to prepare.The course that I will do is BBA in accounting. Thank you.

1 Answer

0 votes


From your question,

You had c6 in core maths for WASSCE and F in core maths for GBCE.

GBCE and WASCE are equivalent and can be combined for university application.

You should combine your GBCE and WASSCE for the university application.

You should also apply as a mature student

This means that you can apply for the 2016/2017 Academic Year

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

276k users