Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store


1 Answer

0 votes

You can 100% teach at public  schools. But you have to write application letter before u can enroll in the public school by GES

Thanks.........But Please, Who am I going to write that letter to?
I mean the address.
You have to write the letter to GES and it must also be addressed to them
Thanks for your time
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

259k users