Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Education by

1 Answer

0 votes

If you want to apply for a health relatedcoise then yu have to apply as a wassce holder and not a diploma holder. Aside health related course you can offer other science related course or humanities course with a diploma cert but in education

Related questions

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

259k users