Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

I mistakenly chose English course instead of social science course

1 Answer

0 votes

please if the admission portal is still opened you can make changes. i the admission portal is closed then am afraid you cant make changes now you have to wait until you gain admission and then you make changes from the admission office or the academic affairs directorate

Related questions

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

265k users