Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store


1 Answer

0 votes

With diploma, you can apply for University as an undergraduate and start from level 100. You cannot apply for a top up and start at level 200. But you have to get a GPA of 3.0 or better. When applying, please add your SHS results. You can apply for fully funded scholarship in China.

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

269k users