Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

I want to Know if students who studied educational courses at university of education to obtain a degree are being posted into snr high schools

1 Answer

0 votes
application for recruitment will opened by the ministry of education. Prospective applicants with degree in education courses who have passed their licensure exams can apply and be posted
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

269k users