Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

in Admissions/Recruitment by
Please electoral commission made a mistake on my ID card, the date of birth on my ID card is 1996 but my real date of birth is 1998 so when filling the UEW admission forms I used 1998 to fill the form which is my real date of birth. But the ID card I attached was 1996 as the date of birth. So with this can it affect my admission? Since the date of birth on my ID card got some error?

1 Answer

0 votes
please after December 7 General election, the old voters ID will be inactive and the new voters ID active. if you used the old ID to apply and you made correction on the new ID, then you can make changes when admitted since changes cannot be made at this time. But if the new ID has the same date of birth then it may affect your chances of getting admission since two date of birth suggest 2 different people

Related questions

Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

265k users