Install the Askmeghana App (CAO Admissions) For Free. Questions are Answered Faster On the App. Click Here to Download from Play Store

I've been offered a 4year PROGRAMME which leads to the award of a BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE in teacher training college. Since Agricultural science is not a whole subject taught at the basic level, can I use the college certificate to teach at SHS? Or I need to top up first to move to the SHS level?
And also on the acceptance letter is written OFFER OF ADMISSION TO A 4-YEAR DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BASIC EDUCATION , I want to know if I am only limited to the basic level or I can move to the SHS level.

1 Answer

0 votes
you are not limited to the basic level. But if you could top up it will be good for you since training colleges train teachers for basic level
Welcome to Askmeghana. You can discuss any issues bothering you. We are here to help you solve all your problems and get the correct information you seek. Join the happy community.

Welcome to the Community!

27.0k questions

25.6k answers

262k users